Practice Areas: Divorce
Family Law & Divorce
You’ve heard the statistic that half of all marriages end in divorce, but no one thinks it will ever happen to them. Sadly, many families do experience divorce, and what happens in divorce proceedings will have a profound impact on everyone involved for many years.
Issues including child support, child custody, property division, debt division, maintenance and more are all determined through divorce proceedings under family law. Going back to court after the fact to request a modification of any of these can be difficult. It is important that you protect your interests now and not get stuck with an unfair divorce result.
Divorce is a difficult time, so it it important to have a divorce Attorney Milwaukee that can help you. Contact Casey Law Offices in Milwaukee, WI and find out how Attorney Casey can assist you. As a divorce attorney Milwaukee, John Casey has the experience you need to handle all areas of your divorce from property division to child custody.
Family Law Attorney | Casey Law Offices (414) 272-564
Related terms: Dissolution of Marriage, Separation and Annulment..
- What Role Does Domestic Violence Play in Divorce?
- Can a Wisconsin divorce decree be modified?
- How is Wisconsin spousal maintenance (alimony) determined?
- How is property divided?
- During my divorce, how will I be able to support myself and my children?
- What is the process for obtaining a Wisconsin divorce?
- What if my spouse wants a divorce, but I don’t?